Arizona Wine Tours Are Now Available!
We invite you to tour the gorgeous Arizona wine country with us. We'll provide transportation, water, lunch and a great experience. Call us to find out when our next wine tour is happening, or to schedule your Arizona wine tour.
Our typical itinerary is as follows:
• We'll leave Flagstaff at 10am from Vino Loco. The day starts off with a scenic tour of Sedona, one of the country's most beautiful painted deserts.
• Our first stop is at Javelina Leap Winery. From 11am-12pm we'll sample wine and cheese at this boutique winery. A tour of the beautiful vineyard and is a fabulous precursor to the tastings that follow.
• Next, we'll take you to Oak Creek Vineyard, where we'll sample their small batch wines from 12pm-1pm.
• We'll wrap up the tour with lunch and a final tasting at Page Springs Cellars. From 1pm-3pm you'll get a chance to sample and purchase any additional wines available before heading back to Vino Loco in Flagstaff.
• We're usually back in Flagstaff by 5pm, so you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the evening with a bottle of wine, good company and great memories of an unforgettable day in Arizona.
Pricing is as follows:
$129.95 for a full day of Arizona wine tasting.
Vineyard tours can be booked through Walkabout Adventures: